- 110g chorizo, chopped into cubes
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, diced
- 50g spinach
- 1 x 400g tin cherry tomatoes
- Large handful fresh coriander, chopped
- 2 tbsp Tracklements fresh chilli jam
- Salt and pepper
- 50g feta, cut into small cubes
- 2 free-range eggs
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C /400°F/Gas Mark 6.
- In a large frying pan cook the chorizo until it is browned and has released its oil. Add the red onion and fry gently until soft (approx 5 mins). Add the garlic, cook for 1 min then add the spinach and stir until wilted. Add the tomatoes, coriander and Chilli Jam. Season. Remove from the heat and stir the feta through.
- Use a spoon to make a dip in the middle of the sauce in each dish. Crack your eggs into these dips. Continue to cook on the hob for about 3 mins. Pop in the oven for 5-6mins until the eggs are baked how you like them. Top with fresh coriander.
- Serve with crusty sourdough bread or make it a meal with a big, green salad.
Recipe provided by TracklementsLast modified: June 10, 2021