Containing two of your five-a-day plus whole grains too, which are a great source of fibre, this is a really good pizza! This recipe is also low in saturated fat and salt.
- 250g self-raising wholemeal flour
- 75g oats
- 3 tbsp cold-pressed rapeseed oil
- 175ml skimmed milk
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 25g pack basil, roughly chopped
- 25g pack chives, roughly chopped
- 1 courgette, peeled into ribbons
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 200g spinach, wilted
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, gas mark 6.
- Mix the flour and oats together, add 2 tbsp rapeseed oil and the milk to form a dough.
- Roll out to a 30cm circle and place on a non-stick baking tray. Bake for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the tomatoes and garlic in a saucepan for 5 minutes until thickened and then spread over the scone base.
- Chop the herbs with the remaining rapeseed oil in a small food processor and toss into the vegetables, season with black pepper.
- Arrange the vegetables on the pizza. Bake for 15 minutes until golden, then drizzle over the balsamic glaze.
- Serve with a green salad.
Recipe provided by Rapeseed Oil BenefitsLast modified: June 10, 2021