Mr and Mrs Harris* wanted to help their family out and still be around to see them enjoy it. Having bought their bungalow 40 years before, unlocking some of the cash from the property with an equity release plan meant they could help their daughter and grandchildren with a financial gift.
“Equity release is something we had considered for many years,” says Mr Harris. “We felt now was a good time to look into it, at a time when money was needed. “We wanted to go to a company that was totally reliable.”
“The adviser we spoke to was a lovely chap. I had a long list of questions I’d prepared – he answered every single one of them and was honest. It was obvious he had our interests at heart. He wasn’t pushy, he didn’t pressure us and he gave us the pitfalls as well as the upsides. I don’t go into things lightly where money is concerned.
With the cash raised and money released, the Harris’ have helped daughter Laura buy a reliable new car, given grandson Steven money to start furnishing his new home and are supporting granddaughter Lucy, an aspiring actor, through university. They have also funded her laser eye surgery, something she’s wanted to get done for a long time.
Now the family are taken care of, the Harris’ clearly have no regrets about the decisions they’ve made.
“Without a doubt I would recommend Key. It’s well worth making that initial enquiry – it won’t cost you a penny and there is certainly no arm-twisting to contend with.” Mr and Mrs Harris, Key customers
*Names have been changed
At Key Equity Release, their specialist equity release advisers ensure you think about your options, and their expert advice is available in full over the phone. They are there to understand you and what you need, so they can give you the right advice and information tailored to your circumstances. And, if equity release isn’t right for you, they will tell you.
Things to consider
- Key Equity Release offer lifetime mortgages only, which is a loan secured against your home.
- Typically there are no monthly repayments as the loan plus roll-up interest is repaid when the plan comes to an end.
- You always remain the owner of your home with a lifetime mortgage.
- Key’s plans come with a no negative equity guarantee meaning you will never owe more than your home is worth.
- Equity release will reduce the value of your estate and may affect your entitlement to means-tested benefits.
- You can guarantee an inheritance with some of Key’s plans.
- All of Key’s equity release advice relates to their range of Key branded products and is completely free of charge, so you can find out if it’s right for you without it costing a penny.
You could give your children and grandchildren a financial boost with a Key Equity Release plan
If you would like to find out if equity release is right for you, you can request a FREE guide.
To safeguard your health, our expert equity release advice is now available in full over the phone, so call us free to find out more on 0808 208 0963
This post is sponsored by Key Equity Release
This content is sponsored byLast modified: August 17, 2021